PHDS and accreditationto supervise PHDS
Sandrine Kablan defended her HDR thesis entitled "Spécificités des marchés financiers et institutions financières en Afrique: impact sur le développement financier" – "Specificities of financial markets and institutions in Africa: their impact on financial development" on 20th November 2020.
Supervisor: Prof. Gilles Dufrénot, University of Aix-Marseille.
- Prof. Gervasio Semedo, University of Tours (President)
- Isabelle Rabaud, MCF-HDR, University of Orléans (reporter)
- Prof. Mathilde Maurel, University of Paris 1 Sorbonne (reporter)
- Prof. Catherine Araujo-Bonjean, University of Auvergne (reporter)
- Prof. Ferhat Mihoubi, University of Paris Est Créteil
- Prof. Victor Murinde, University of SOAS, London
The registration and viva procedure is organised in four stages:
1) The candidate submits his/her application package.
2) In view of at least two admissibility opinions issued by experts who are not members of the viva jury and on the proposal of the doctoral training board (Conseil de la Formation Doctorale), the President of Paris-Est Sup decides whether or not to let the candidate register.
3) On the basis of a minimum of three reports, at least two of which must be external to the institution, generally drawn up by members of the viva jury, the President of Paris-Est Sup authorises the candidate to present him or herself to the jury. He decides the composition of the jury on the basis of a proposal from the candidate and after consultation with the doctoral training board.
4) Once the candidate has defended his/her HDR thesis, the jury deliberates and gives its decision to the President of Paris-Est Sup. The latter issues the diploma.
Mandatory documents to be provided for a registration request:
- Registration request form (document n°1)
- Registration form (document n°2)
- Proposal of reporters (document n°3)
- Proposed composition of the jury (document n°4)