PhDs & Accreditation to supervise PhDs (HDR - Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches)
The OMI Doctoral School has 8 doctoral contracts this year: 5 at UPEC (reminder: it had 4 in 2020, 5 in 2019) and 3 at UGE (reminder: 3 in 2020).
Please note: candidates for an OMI doctoral grant must also apply to the OMI, following the calendar and the indications that will be provided on the doctoral school website:
Candidates for a first registration must send their complete registration file to the ERUDITE Director’s office and to the administrative assistants at the latest on Tuesday 31st August 2021 at 12pm in electronic format only and in a single file (in PDF format).
Each file must include the following documents:
1. A cover letter from the candidate
2. A letter of support from the prospective thesis supervisor
3. A CV
4. The thesis proposal (maximum 5 pages presenting the originality and relevance of the problematic, elements of literature, methodology, expected results, an indicative bibliography, and also a preliminary thesis plan)
5. A transcript of the Master 2 grades
6. The Master 2 thesis (even in a preliminary version, for courses ending in September-October).